A Balanced Make-Sense Approach to Care
- We recognize the special needs of the busy executive and licensed professional.
- We are sensitive to and adhere to the strictest standards of privacy and anonymity.
- We understand that long lasting recovery is less likely if you can only function normally within the walls of an isolated rehab program. We are sensitive to the fact that many, while in treatment cannot afford to be cut off from their businesses and practices, nor the outside world.
- We maintain make-sense policies regarding cell phone and computer use, as well as considering needs for outside visits to handle critical private legal, medical, or business matters.
Our exceedingly qualified and fully licensed treatment team, evidence based therapies, and unparalleled facility amenities, combine to offer you:
- Peer-to-Peer interaction
- Physical and medical exams
- Dual Diagnosis therapy as applicable
- One-on-one private sessions at the Doctoral Level
- Relevant optional small group sessions focusing on recovery and relapse prevention predicated by individual multi-dimensional therapies
- Education on scientific, and medical aspects of alcohol and drug dependency including addiction and the brain, dialectical behavioral therapy, and more
- Holistic Care including acupuncture and massage, art & music therapy, yoga and gym, cranial sacral therapy and more.
- Nutrition and Exercise guidance including personal trainers and nutrition.
- Luxury treatment including gourmet chefs, pool, Jacuzzi, beach walks, mountain hikes, movie nights, tours of famous/ historic interest , shopping, and more.
- Cell phone, computer, fax, scanner, and private office access.
- Aftercare and Transition planning.
Protection of your Privacy
Business Owners, Executives, Doctors, Dentists, Attorneys, Pilots, Psychologists, Nurses, Law Enforcement, HR and other licensed professionals may have special contact and licensing considerations when seeking alcohol abuse or drug dependency treatment. Your Primary Therapist and Case Manager will assist you and cooperate in navigating matters of contact with outside professionals or referents critical to HR matters or professional licensing needs.
At the same time we also recognize how privacy protection and confidentiality are of paramount consideration in your choosing a program. We adhere to the laws governing privacy and confidentially – the HIPPA Act and Title 42 of the Federal Code of Regulations.
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcoholism or addiction,